Monday, April 4, 2011

30-Day Song Challenge: Day 4.

Day 4: A song that makes you sad: U2 - Walk On. (2000)



Somehow, this song always reminds me of my old friend Bernard whom I've known since elementary school. On June 10, 2004, he took his own life at 15 years of age. He was a victim of Hong Kong's failed education system.

I miss you buddy.

Runner up: Third Eye Blind - The Background.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 1 - your favorite song: Death Cab For Cutie - Grapevine Fires.
April 2 - your least favorite song: Fergie - Fergalicious.
April 3 - a song that makes you happy: Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams.
April 4 - a song that makes you sad: U2 - Walk On.
April 5 - a song that reminds you of someone:

No comments:

Post a Comment