Sunday, April 3, 2011

30-Day Song Challenge: Day 3.

Day 3: A song that makes you happy: Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams (1981)



Who said there's no good music in the 80's?

Listening to this when essays and presentations are slaughtering me really brightens up my day... Such as now.

And yes (500) Days of Summer couldn't have portrayed this song better.

Runner up: Jackie Wilson - I Get The Sweetest Feeling. (1968)
Just listen to it. You can't not love this song.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 1 - your favorite song: Death Cab For Cutie - Grapevine Fires.
April 2 - your least favorite song: Fergie - Fergalicious.
April 3 - a song that makes you happy: Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams.
April 4 - a song that makes you sad:

No comments:

Post a Comment